- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fredenstein Professional Audio V.A.S. Compressor
- Product L63325
The V.A.S Compressor incorporates Fredenstein's proprietary Reverse-Mancini FET architecture for increased linearity and noise performance. In additi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
As with all Fredenstein products, the OPA2 is not a copy of an older design, but rather a completely new circuitry manufactured in SMT technology. Matched and integrated dual input transistors guarantee vastly improved specifications compared to older designs.
The OPA2, following the tradition of well known manufactures, is socketed and can be exchanged without tools. The industry standard pin-out makes it compatible with many manufacturers. To achieve the highest sonic performance, no polarized capacitors, electrolytic or tantalum, are deployed in the signal path.
Give it a sheen or crush it. Versatile, powerful compressor.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz, +/- 1dB
- Make-up Gain: + 20 dB
- Distortion: < 0.05%
- SNR: 90 dB (at 0dB make-up gain)
- Input Impedance: > 4 KOhm
- Max. Input Level: + 26 dBu
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Max. Output Level: + 26 dBu
- Input Attenuator: - 20 dB
- Side-Chain Filter: 6 Hz to 2KHz (sweepable)
- Attack Time: 0.5 ms to 50 ms
- Release Time: 70ms to 2.5s
- Compression Ratio: 2:1 to 20:1
- Mains Voltage: 90 Vac to 240 Vac, 50 – 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 25W max.
- Dimensions: 200 mm x 51 mm x 170 mm
- Weight: 1300 g