- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio AS-1500 Personal Wireless System
- Product H96304
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AS-1500 is designed with features for the professional. The body pack receiver is set up for a king. With 100mW of output to the ear buds, the AS...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quality personal monitoring for less.
The AS-1500 is designed with features for the professional. The body pack receiver is set up for a king. With 100mW of output to the ear buds, the AS-1500R is sure to be plenty loud for any environment. The receiver has a built in EQ boost, an option to turn the limiter On/Off, LCD display, button lock, and L/R balance control.
This set includes earbuds, transmitter and bodypack receiver. With Mixed Mono mode, the performers can have their vocals in Input 1 and the band mix in Input 2 and adjust the volume of each independently to create their own personal mix, or you can send two different monitor mixes from the board so each performer can decide which mix they want to hear on their bodypack.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Transmits in Stereo or Mono
- Light Up LCD Display
- Channel Number and Frequency
- 120 Selectable Channels
- XLR/¼" Combo Input
- AF L/R Indicator
- 10 mW
Order today and hear what you want on stage.
- Max Audio input level: +6dBV
- Gain Adjustment Range: 40dB
- Input Impedance: 6.8K?
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 7.9" x 3.7" (44mm H x 200mm W x 96mm D)
- Weight: 21oz. (600 g)
- Power Requirements: 12-18V dc at 300mA supplied by external power supply
- XLR input: Impedance balanced
- Pin1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin 2: Audio
- Pin 3: No Audio
- Audio Output Level: 100mW
- Sensitivity: -94dBm for 30dB
- Image Rejection: >65dB
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 2.5" x .9" (90mm H x 64mm W x 23mm D)
- Weight: 3.2oz (90 g) without batteries
- Power Requirements: 2 (AA)size alkaline or rechargeable batteries Battery Life: About 5 hours