- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio AS-1800 Receiver
Freq. Code B3
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H82311 000001000 H82311000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AS-1800 is a ruggedly built wireless receiver designed with features for the professional. With a 150 mW output to the ear buds, the AS-1800R is ...Click To Read More About This Product
Wireless belt-pack receiver for in-ear monitoring.
The AS-1800 is a ruggedly built wireless receiver designed with features for the professional. With a 150 mW output to the ear buds, the AS-1800R is loud enough for any environment. The receiver has a squelch adjustment, stereo/mono switch, LCD display, button lock, and a Magnesium Alloy Construction.Built rugged for the road and with attention to quality for the musician.
One very important aspect of the AS-1800R receiver is the Mixed Mono feature. With Mixed Mono the performer can have the vocal mix in Input 1 and the band mix in Input 2 and adjust the volume of each independently to create a personal mix, or you can send two different monitor mixes from the board so each performer can decide which mix he or she wants to hear on their belt pack.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- True Diversity
- Magnesium Alloy
- Mixed Mono Mode
- Frequency Display
- Backlit LCD
- Volume Control
- Battery Level indicator
- 150 mW headphone output
- Runs on 2AA Batteries
- (7 hours-Alkaline)
- Button Lock
- Squelch adjustment
- Volume Knob
- Auto Mute
- Stereo/Mono Switch
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 2.59" x 4.25" x .86"
- Channels: 32 Channels / 640 Selectable Frequencies
- Frequency Stability: ±0.0005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Available Frequencies : B2 538554 MHZ
- B3 554570 MHZ
- Modulation Mode: FM stereo modulation
- Operating Range: 300' (100M) typical (in open space)
- Oscillation: PLL synthesized
- Sensitivity: 6dB?V, S/N>60dB at 25 deviation (mono)
- Band Width: 16MHz
- Max. Deviation Range: ±68KHz
- S/N: >105dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.