- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio CBM-524 Carbon Boom Mic with 24" Stand and Base
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J14228 000000000 J14228000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CBM-524 is a lightweight carbon boom microphone designed for remote miking. It is ideal for amplifying choirs and orchestras, miking presentation...Click To Read More About This Product
High quality remote mic with floor stand.
The CBM-524 is a lightweight carbon boom microphone designed for remote miking. It is ideal for amplifying choirs and orchestras, miking presentations, and all kinds of ambient miking applications. The CBM-524 comes with a 24" tall mic stand and features a 1/2" gold-plated cardioid condenser capsule. It can be used for electronic news gathering or for some sporting applications as well.
It is a rugged, professional grade remote microphone that would be a welcome addition to any audio/visual professional's tool kit. The CBM-5 Series Microphone is designed for many miking applications from vocals to strings and percussion. The all brass microphone head protects the ½" Gold plated diaphragm, ensuring years of flawless performance. The CBM-5 Series feature a recessed -10 dB pad and 80Hz Low Frequency Roll Off switch, conveniently located on the microphone head.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 140 dB
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Primary: Stage
- Secondary: Theatrical
- Other: Presentation
- L x W x (D): 24 x 10.4 x 10.4"
- Weight: Not available
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Not applicable
Improve your remote audio. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.