- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio Grand Stage
- Write a Review
- J43742 000001000 J43742000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AS-1100 is an affordable personal monitoring system that delivers professionally presentable stage sound for performers. The transmitter has ster...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable in-ear monitoring system with transmitter, receiver and earbuds.
The AS-1100 is an affordable personal monitoring system that delivers professionally presentable stage sound for performers. The transmitter has stereo XLR/¼" inputs, a headphone output, and an LCD display that shows the channel and input level. The Receiver has an LCD that communicates channel, battery level, and RF/AF status.
It is perfect for performers who are curious about in-ear monitoring, but who do not yet want to commit to an expensive system. This package includes a pair of Galaxy EB-6 earbuds.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Transmits in Stereo or Mono
- Light Up LCD Display
- Channel Number and Frequency
- 120 Selectable Channels
- XLR/¼" Combo Input
- AF L/R Indicator
- RF Output
- 10 mW
- LCD Display with Backlight
- Earphone Output Volume Control
- 4 Bar Battery Life Indicator
- RF and AF Indicator
- 100 mW Headphone Output
- Ear Buds Included
- 3.5 oz (100 g)
In-ear is in reach. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.