- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio Multi Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 633000 000000000 633000000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Multi Mixer is a great tool for live sound, home recording, field recording, audio/video, and many others. This unit features 4 inputs; channels ...Click To Read More About This Product
A portable, feature-packed multi-mixer with optional battery operation.
The Multi Mixer is a great tool for live sound, home recording, field recording, audio/video, and many others. This unit features 4 inputs; channels 1 & 2: XLR / 1/4" combo with -20dB pad, channel 3: Stereo RCA and Stereo 1/8" mini (3.5mm), channel 4: Stereo RCA. Each channel has its own volume control. It also features numerous outputs including XLR, 1?4", stereo RCA, and a stereo headphone output with a volume control.
It will run off of 2 AA batteries for about 15 hours, or an optional DC power supply. It will supply +24V phantom power to microphones.
It is great for: 1) Adding inputs to an existing mixer by creating a sub-mix of two or more sources before sending the signals to the main mixer or powered speaker. 2) Serving as a sophisticated cable adapter that not only adapts the connector type but also provides the correct impedance with adjustable level control. 3) Serving as the main mixer for solo or duo acts as well as AV presentations. 4) As a mixer for rehearsals when its impractical to set up the entire PA. 5) Interfacing pro audio gear with consumer audio gear. 6) Battery operation allows remote location use where AC power is unavailable. 7) As an emergency back-up mixer to have along just in case.
- Great Uses:
- +24V Phantom Power
- 7 input/4 channel
- Headphone output with volume
- Multiple outputs
- Metal construction
- Portable - runs off of 2 AA batteries
- High gain/ wide dynamic range
Tired of lugging your big mixer around? Order this portable mixer and easily take it everywhere!
- CH 1 & 2: XLR / 1?4" combo with -20dB PAD and +24V Phantom Power
- CH 3: Stereo RCA & 1/8" mini
- CH 4: Stereo RCA
- Outputs: Headphone w/ volume, XLR, 1/4", RCA - Stereo
- Power: 2 AA batteries (15 hours) or optional AC adaptor
- Weight: 2.25 lbs.
- DC Requirements: 4.5 VDC 500mA (minimum) with 4mm barrel plug
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.