- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio Portable Line Array
- Write a Review
- H89015 000002000 H89015000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Galaxy Audio LA4 Line Array is designed to take advantage of the unique sound dispersion characteristics of multiple stacked drivers. Line Arrays...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Spread out your sound, without dispersing your funds.
The Galaxy Audio LA4 Line Array is designed to take advantage of the unique sound dispersion characteristics of multiple stacked drivers. Line Arrays are becoming increasingly popular for both permanent installations and portable PA because of their ability to provide very targeted sound, even in acoustically challenging rooms. The LA4 is rated at 125 watts @ 16 ohms.
Standard LA4 features four 4.5" speakers and is wired as a 16 ohm cabinet with a pair of ¼" Speakon combo inputs and a socket for mounting on a speaker stand. The LA4 is perfect for live sound such as AV presentations where there is a need to control the sound dispersion.
Four 4.5" 16 ohm Line Array speakers
2 combination Speakon / 1/4" input jacks
Pole mount socket fits standard 1-3/8" stands
60-Degree x 120-degree sound dispersion
Order this line array system today, at an affordable price.
Power handling capacity: 125 Watts
Sensitivity: (1 watt @ 1Meter) 98 dB (1 kHz octave band)
Maximum SPL: (125 watts @ .5 meter): 126 dB
Speaker complement: Four 4.5-inch full range drivers
Nominal impedance: 16 ohms
Dispersion: 60-deg x 120-deg
Input connection: Two Speakon/ 1„4 -inch combination jacks wired in parallel. Speakon wiring (1+ Pos.) (1- Neg.)
Enclosure Materials: 15mm plywood, metal mesh grille
Color: Black or White
Features: Integrated Handle and 1-3/8" Pole Mount Socket
Dimensions: 21.5-inches x 7.5-inches x 8.5-inches
Net weight: 14.1 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.