- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Galaxy Audio Triple Play Diversity VHF Wireless Belt Pack System
- Write a Review
- Product H90930
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
VSCR/318 Triple Play wireless system is a true diversity VHF microphone system that includes 1 VSCR receiver with two telescopic antennas, 1 MBP18 VH...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Diversity system with lavalier and headset.
VSCR/318 Triple Play wireless system is a true diversity VHF microphone system that includes 1 VSCR receiver with two telescopic antennas, 1 MBP18 VHF body pack transmitter, an HS13-UBK cardioid headset mic, a lavalier mic, a cable that adapts the body pack to guitar, and a power supply. Nicely made, the durable plastic housing of the VSCR receiver will survive both the practice room and the stage. The 1/4" output connects easily to any mixing board, and the front-mounted volume allows for easy adjustment in the middle of the performance. The VESR Receiver has LED Power, RF, and Audio indicators on the front, as well as a squelch adjustment on the rear of the unit.
This system allows you to switch between lavalier and headset, and even to plug in the output from an electric or acoustic/electric guitar. It is well made, affordable and sounds good. The diversity receiver system means that dropouts are a near mathematical impossibility.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- RF & Audio Indicators
- Unbalanced ¼" Output
- Diversity Telescopic Antennas
- Durable Plastic Housing
- Mic/Line Switch
- On/Off/Standby Switch
- Runs on 2-AA Batteries (about 8 hours)
- Dimensions: 4.14" x 2.6" x 0.91"
- (105mm H x 65mm W x 23mm D)
- Weight: 2.7oz (77grams)
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 9.68mm Condenser Element
- 37" (94cm) Cable with 3.5mm threaded cable
Order today and get reliable wireless performance.
- Band: VHF
- Antennas: Diversity Telescopic
- Indicators: Low battery
- Frequency Responce: 60Hz - 16kHz
- Frequency Range: CODE V54 173.8 MHz, CODE V59 174.1MHz, CODE V60 174.5MHz, CODE V61 174.8MHz
- Output: Unbalanced ¼"
- Operating Range: 100' (30.48m)
- Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference
- Dimensions: 1.73" x 9.25" x 4.6"
- (44mm H x 235mm W x 118mm D)
- Weight:11.2oz (318grams)
- Power Requirements: 12-18 V dc at 300mA, supplied by external power supply.