- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini 3 Channel 10" Mixer
- Write a Review
- Product H82214
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PS3 is a 10", 3-channel mixer equipped with Gemini' smooth Rail Glide crossfader with an adjustable crossfader slope, so it' equally effective fo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Impressive features and durable design at an affordable price.
The PS3 is a 10", 3-channel mixer equipped with Gemini' smooth Rail Glide crossfader with an adjustable crossfader slope, so it' equally effective for mixing evenly from one source to another or hard-cutting between channels. The PS3 also features Rotary Gain Control and 3-band Rotary EQ for each channel, giving you total control over your sound and allowing you to mix tracks creatively and professionally. A dedicated Mic Section even lets you adjust the tone and volume of your vocal signal with 2-band EQ and Gain Control.
The PS3 provides a host of flexible inputs and outputs for total connecting convenience, including two convertible Phono/Line RCA inputs, along with ¼-inch mic and headphone jacks. The Master RCA output also allows you to hook up your main amplifier, while the REC output jacks can be used to connect a recording device, giving you the ability to record your performance.
To ensure your mix sounds tight and even, the PS3 offers Cue features for previewing your tracks before you drop them. With the mixer' Cue Volume, you can adjust the levels heard through the ¼-inch headphone jack without changing the overall mix, while a toggle switch and Cue/PGM rotary allow you to assign the Channel and adjust your headphone mix as needed.
- 10", 3-channel stereo mixer
- 6 line, 2 convertible phono/line RCA inputs
- Channel rotary Gain control
- 3-band rotary EQ per channel
- User-replaceable Rail Glide cross fader with Curve and Reverse controls
- Screwless bottom panel for unobstructed mixing
- Ergonomically designed for use with turntables
- VU meters with Master/Cue option
- Cue/PGM rotary
- 1/4" mic input
- 1/4" headphone output
- RCA Master and Record outputs
- Ground screw for turntable connectivity
Order this cost-effective, 3-channel mixer today.
- Phono: 3mV, 47KOhm
- Line: 150mV, 27KOhm
- MIC: 1.5mV, 1KOhm Balanced
- Max: 20V Peak-to-Peak
- Rec: 225mV, 5KOhm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz “ 20kHz +/- 2dB
- Distortion: < 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: Better than 85dB
- Headphone Impedance: 16Ohm
- Power Source: AC15V 500 mA
- Dimensions: 10 x 3.3 x12
- Weight: 6.27lb.