- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini CTRL-SIX / Harbinger APS12 DJ Package
- Product H74620
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This DJ package includes one Gemini CTRL-SIX USB DJ Mixer/Controller with Audio Interface combined with a pair of Harbinger APS12 12" Powered PA Spea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A full-featured USB/MIDI DJ controller paired with 12" PAs and headphones.
This DJ package includes one Gemini CTRL-SIX USB DJ Mixer/Controller with Audio Interface combined with a pair of Harbinger APS12 12" Powered PA Speakers, and a set of Gear One G900DX Headphones. You also get one Live Wire RCA-RCA Dual Patch Cable (20') and a pair of Musician's Gear Speaker Stands.
CTRL-SIX USB DJ Mixer/Controller with Audio Interface
The Gemini CTRL-SIX USB DJ Mixer/Controller with Audio Interface is for use with DJ software, such as Gemini's included customized GROOVE, and includes a traditional input/output mixer section with a soundcard.
Since the advent of the "laptop revolution" in the DJ realm, DJs have had to struggle to find a controller to work with the DJ software that gives them the feeling of their traditional decks and turntables. Gemini set out to make a controller for DJs, giving them a familiar interface along with their favorite playback, mixer, and song-shaping tools.
The Gemini CTRL-SIX DJ mixer & controller comes with a total of 46 buttons, 5 faders, and 18 rotary knobs that all come MIDI-mapped for use with your choice of DJ software. All these controls are also freely assignable for the enterprising and "outside-the-box" DJ. The Gemini CTRL-SIX DJ mixer & controller features 2 individual mixing channels with 2 large, touch-sensitive jog wheels for scratching, cueing, and other assignable parameters. The Gemini CTRL-SIX is switchable between USB bus-power or a DC adapter, giving DJs control over their power option.
The beauty of the Gemini CTRL-SIX DJ mixer & controller lies in its input/output section with 2-channels of switchable line/phone inputs, a mic input, as well as XLR and RCA outputs. Instead of incorporating bulky interface cards and enclosures, the Gemini CTRL-SIX combines MIDI control with audio inputs and outputs to manage your sound. The advantages are obvious: all-in-one connectivity, traditional mixer-style input/output, it's consolidated and lightweight for excellent portability, and perhaps most advantageous. The Gemini mixer contains a hardware soundcard that frees-up your computer's resources, allowing you to dedicate your CPU processing power to other uses.
Harbinger APS12 12" Powered PA Speakers
The 150W Harbinger APS12 is a 12", 2-way, powered PA speaker system with full-range response that makes it ideal for vocals and acoustic performances. The Harbinger APS12 is equipped with a 12" woofer with a 1-3/8" compression driver, 3-channel mic/line mixer, 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections, 1 dual RCA/single XLR line input for playback devices, and much more.
Gear One G900DX Headphones
Gear One G900DX are circumaural headphones designed for playback, monitoring, and recording. With a lightweight 40mm neodynium driver, soft leatherette earpads and versatile hinge design, the G900DX offers extended frequency response, hours of comfort, and easy storage and handling.
- 46 buttons, 5 faders, 18 rotary knobs
- All controls freely assignable or preset MIDI
- MIDI-mapped for GROOVE and other popular DJ software
- Switchable between USB bus-power or DC power
- 2 individual mixing channels
- Crossfader with adjustable X-Y slope
- Adjustable channel faders
- Traditional mixer/CD player layout for quick and easy access
- 2 large, touch-sensitive jog wheels for scratching, cueing, etc.
- Brightly illuminated buttons
- Comes with customized version of Gemini's GROOVE software
- 2-Channel switchable line/phono with ground screw
- Rec, master, and booth RCA outputs
- Balanced XLR output
- 1/4" and 1/8" headphone out with volume control
- XLR and1/4" mic input with mic volume control
- 2-way, full-range powered speaker with 12" woofer and a 1-3/8" compression driver
- 150W RMS, convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 3-channel mic/line mixer
- 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections
- 1 dual RCA/Single XLR line input for playback devices such as MP3, CD players, and more
- 5-band graphic EQ
- Individual balanced and unbalanced line outputs for connecting other powered speakers
- Built-in stand mount
- LED clip Indicator
- Compact, lightweight, and portable design
- 40mm neodynium driver
- Plush leatherette headband and earpads
- Closed cavity structure
- High-quality telescopic arms
- 180 rotatable frame, ideal for single-ear monitoring
- Single-sided cable duct