- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini DJX-05 Headphones
- Write a Review
- Product 241807
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gemini DJX-05 headphones have super-soft, cushioned earcups, a padded headband, and amazingly lightweight construction that will still be comfortable...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quality, foldable headphones for the busy DJ.
Gemini DJX-05 headphones have super-soft, cushioned earcups, a padded headband, and amazingly lightweight construction that will still be comfortable hours into a night long set. The joints are reversible with 90-degree horizontal and 180-degree horizontal rotation to match multiple listening styles. Soundwise, DJX-05 headphones have large 50mm high-output drivers with 200 mW maximum power handling, and dynamically enhanced balanced audio, providing you with a better mix of crystal clear highs, crisp mids, and rich bass. Gemini DJX-05 headphones come with an ample 13.1' removable coiled spring cable for more freedom to move around in the booth, and a gold-plated 1/8" connector with 1/4" screw-on adaptor to meet the needs of your equipment. When not in use, DJX-50 headphones fold up for easy packing and transportation to your next gig.
- Dynamically enhanced balanced audio with clear highs,
- crisp mids, & deep bass
- Adjustable padded headband & comfortable, soft-cushion earcups
- Reversible 90 horizontal/180 vertical rotating joints
- Durable lightweight flexible folding body
- 13.1' Removable coiled spring cable
- Gold-plated connector 1/8" with 1/4" screw-on adaptor
- 200 mW max power handling
- Large 50mm high-output drivers
Comfortable, great sounding headphones at such a low price?! Yes it's true. Order yours today.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms (at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 102 dB (at 1 kHz, 1V ac)
- Rated input power: 1 mW
- Weight: .80 lb.