- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini DJX-500 Professional DJ Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L74135 000000000 L74135000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DJX-500 Professional DJ headphones from Gemini are designed to be both stylish and comfortable. Each set of headphones bring you distinguish...Click To Read More About This Product
Comfortable design that is stylish and delivers great sound.
The DJX-500 Professional DJ headphones from Gemini are designed to be both stylish and comfortable. Each set of headphones bring you distinguished sound quality to ensure that any listening experience is trustworthy. The DJX series of headphones are also elite in comfort. Each pair is equipped with soft ear pads that fit perfectly. These DJX series headphones are sure to maximize your music listening experience.
- Professional-grade, over-the-ear DJ monitor headphones
- 57 mm dynamic drivers provide wide frequency response, extended bass performance and detailed highs
- Reversible 90 degrees horizontal and 180 degrees vertical rotating joints
- Soft-skin earcups and closed back reduce ambient noise
- Extremely-lightweight and comfortable for long DJ sessions
Order today for a great music listening experience.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: DJ monitoring
- Secondary application: Home use
- Driver size: 57mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Cable Length: 13 ft.
- Connector: 1/8 in., 1/4 in.
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.