- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini G2V 2-channel MIDI Controller with Soundcard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H99310 000000000 H99310000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Two full-featured decks, two channels of mixing, and two rows of large performance pads, all in a fully metal enclosure makes the G2V a dynamic and r...Click To Read More About This Product
Rugged chassis, sophisticated capacity.
Two full-featured decks, two channels of mixing, and two rows of large performance pads, all in a fully metal enclosure makes the G2V a dynamic and reliable controller with the power to toggle, tap, and twist your tracks into an exhilarating and unique performance.
The G2V's DJ tools including pitch fader, key-lock, cue controls, are augmented by advanced sampling controls, on-the-fly loop move, and auto loop and loop roll modes. The full 2-channel mixer gives you constant access to the Gain, EQ, and dedicated Filter controls. A balanced XLR master output, master and booth RCA outputs, and microphone and auxiliary inputs give you all that you could want in when it comes to I/Os.
The pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ bring immediate results upon first use, while the fully MIDI mappable and high-resolution 14-bit controls give the G2V the ability to easily be adapted for use with any of your favorite DJ applications. With responsive and detailed performance pads and rotary encoders the G4V's controls are well suited for a wide array of possible assignments.
Bringing performance interaction to the forefront the G2V's layout of faders, knobs, and pads is intuitive and the newly designed touch-sensitive mechanical jog wheel is innately responsive. Active LED level monitors and backlit pads and buttons provide the necessary visual feedback required in complicated performances where a computer screen can be pressed for space.
With a professional sounding 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface and all the I/O's needed to monitor, record, and playback, the professional sound leaving the G2V is only limited by your imagination.
- Pre-mapped for Virtual DJ
- Mappable for all major DJ software suites
- Versatile output scheme
- Great tactile platters
- Multi-function pads
Order now for compact, advanced DJ control.
- USB/MIDI software controller with built-in professional 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface
- 2-channel mixer with 3-band EQ, Gain, and Filter control on each channel
- Pre-mapped FX controls for Virtual DJ
- 8 multi-function pads and 4 rotary controls per deck
- Includes quick keys for Hot Cues, Auto-Loop, Sampler, and Manual Loop
- Touch-sensitive jog wheels
- Responsive controls with high-resolution 14-bit MIDI
- Midi mapping functionality over the entire controller
- Front 1/4" microphone input with Gain control
- Auxiliary RCA line input
- Balanced XLR & RCA master outputs, RCA booth output with dedicated volume control, and front 1/4" headphone output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.