- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini GSM-1260 12" PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 582952 000000000 582952000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 12" Gemini GSM-1260 PA Speaker is a great 3-way speaker to team with a Gemini amp to get a PA package started. The GSM-1260 speaker offers 100W R...Click To Read More About This Product
An affordable passive loudspeaker with pro features
The 12" Gemini GSM-1260 PA Speaker is a great 3-way speaker to team with a Gemini amp to get a PA package started. The GSM-1260 speaker offers 100W RMS and 400W peak power handling, a 12" woofer, 10" x 4" horn, and 3-3" piezo tweeters in a sturdy wooden box.
As with the other members of the Gemini GSM series speakers, the GSM-1260 provides great sound and great power handling without breaking the bank. The GSM-1260 PA Speaker has push button connectors as well as dual 1/4" input jacks for easy connecting. For performers requiring a cost-effective solution for speakers, the Gemini GSM-1260 makes a great choice.
- 12" Woofer
- 10" x 4" horn
- (3) 3" Piezo tweeters
- 100W RMS
- 400 watts peak power
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Push button connectors & dual 1/4" input jacks
- 8 ohms impedance
- Recessed side handles
- Carpeted passive loudspeaker
- Dimensions: 16.02"W x 11.93"D x 23.35"H (407 x 303 x 593 mm)
- Weight: 24lb. (10.9kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.