- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini GT-1204 12" PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 582956 000000000 582956000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 12" Gemini GT-1204 PA Speaker-like its siblings in the GT speaker series-matches nicely with any Gemini amp to create an affordable PA package. T...Click To Read More About This Product
An entry-level priced passive loudspeaker with pro features.
The 12" Gemini GT-1204 PA Speaker-like its siblings in the GT speaker series-matches nicely with any Gemini amp to create an affordable PA package. The GT-1204 speaker offers a trapezoid speaker design with 100W RMS power handling and 400W peak, a 12" woofer, and an 11" x 5" double piezo horn.
The GT-1204 provides great sound and great power handling without breaking the bank. It also features banana connectors as well as dual 1/4" input jacks for easy connection. With banana connectors as well as dual 1/4" input jacks for easy connection, the Gemini GT-1204 is a cost-effective PA speaker in a sturdy wood cabinet.
- 12" woofer
- 11" x 5" double piezo horn
- High-temperature voice coil
- 100 watts RMS trapezoid speaker
- 400 watts peak power
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Banana & dual 1/4" input jacks
- 8 ohms impedance
- Recessed side handles
- Carpeted passive loudspeaker
This is a cost-effective solution for getting heard without going broke. Order today!
- Dimensions: 15.87"W x 11.18"D x 23.62"H (403 x 284 x 600 mm)
- Weight: 22.7lb. (10.3kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.