- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini HPS-15P 15" D-Class Powered Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J30686 000000000 J30686000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HPS Series loudspeakers are Gemini's most powerful ABS speakers to date. Featuring Gemini’s newest audio processing technology built into a 1000 ...Click To Read More About This Product
Powerful passive speakers.
2-way high power active PA speaker
1000W peak, 250W + 50W RMS Class D lightweight amplifier
Impedance 4 Ohms
15” LF woofer with 3” voice coil
Pure Titanium 1.5” HF compression driver
Linear frequency response between 30Hz-20kHz
Wide dispersion horn with forward firing bass reflex ports
ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
Recessed smooth molded handle
2 Input channels with separate gain control
Mic and line XLR, 1/4”, 1/8”, and RCA inputs
High and Low equalization controls
Clip LED Alert
Flyable & Stand mountable
Order today. Light, loud and low cost.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.