- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini MDJ-500 Professional USB DJ Media Player
- Write a Review
- J51130 000000000 J51130000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MDJ-500 packs tons of professional features into a compact, cutting-edge digital media player, all without the need for external software. It’s p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full-featured USB media player with 8 in. capacitive jog wheel and color display.
The MDJ-500 packs tons of professional features into a compact, cutting-edge digital media player, all without the need for external software. It’s perfect for anyone who’s trying to break into modern DJing, as well as the experienced DJ looking for a more portable solution.
At the focal point of the MDJ-500 is a large, 4.3 in. color screen that provides realtime visual feedback of your tracks. Full track information including title, time, BPM, and pitch are clearly displayed alongside the precise waveform window. Additional visual feedback for slip mode, hot cues and active loops mean you can confidently use scratches or hot cues without ruining your mix. The 100 mm pitch fader ranges pitch from 4%–100%, so you’ll mix with surgical precision.
Thanks to the MDJ-500’s intuitive interface, you’ll spend less time deciphering and more time experimenting with the 4 hot cues and 8 auto loops. The 5 in. touch-sensitive jog wheel with LCD display offers adjustable resistance so you can dial in the feel that’s perfect for you.
Bonus MIDI capabilities mean you can even control the parameters of your favorite DJ software directly from the unit, routing your audio through its 24-bit/192kHz soundcard. Of course, the MDJ-500 is fully compatible with Gemini’s V-Case Library Management Software, which offers users a faster, easier way to manage their music libraries.
- Flagship-quality USB media player with 4.3″ color screen, moving waveform, and onboard search and analysis
- 8″ ultra-high resolution capacitive touch platter with center display delivers professional quality performance
- Network linking opens up features like library sharing and BPM sync between units
- Extensive auto-looping support includes 8 auto loops, loop roll mode, and dividing or multiplying loop lengths to create that perfect build
- Up to 4 hotcues per track give you instant access to those important parts of your music
- Built-in Hipass / Lowpass filter gives you unique mixing possibilities not found on other products
- The smooth 100 mm pitch fader and adjustable pitch ranges from 4%–100% let you mix with surgical precision
- Adjustable platter tension and start / stop times let you dial in the feel that’s perfect for you
- Multiple platter modes available, including slip mode, reverse play, vinyl, and stutter cue
- MIDI Mode turns your MDJ-900 into the ultimate platter controller – complete with on-screen deck info in Virtual DJ
Order today and get up to speed on modern DJing.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.