- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini PMX-10 3-Channel MIDI Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50379 000000000 L50379000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PMX-10 is a 2-channel DJ battle mixer and MIDI controller. It’s designed to meet the needs of the most demanding scratch DJs. This compact mixer ...Click To Read More About This Product
Rugged build and and 16 performance pads.
The PMX-10 is a 2-channel DJ battle mixer and MIDI controller. It’s designed to meet the needs of the most demanding scratch DJs. This compact mixer features an adjustable Innofader-ready crossfader. There are eight RGB performance pads per side. A rugged all-metal chassis means the PMX-10 can take a beating and keep on mixing.
The PMX-10’s secret weapon is its MIDI and audio interface functionality. Every control on the mixer sends MIDI. This—combined with the built-in 2-channel audio interface—allows it to work as a fully stand-alone MIDI controller.
With rock-solid construction, the PMX-10 is ready for demanding use. Hip-hop, scratch and battle DJs are notoriously hard on their mixers. A battle mixer has to be able to withstand intense turntablism techniques, gig after gig. That’s why this mixer has such robust faders, knobs and switches. Not to mention the sturdy metal outer casing. It’s ready to take on any gig.
The Gemini PMX-10 delivers a digital mixer, MIDI controller, workflow options, and a soundcard all in one package. 8 responsive multi-color pads per side provide convenient triggering of hot cues and samples, getting the much needed creativity any DJ could want. It’s ready for multiple device connectivity with its combo TRS/XLR mic input and microphone input, recording output, two Phono/Line stereo channels, and more.
- 16 RGB performance pads
- Built-in soundcard
- MIDI control
- Innofader-ready crossfader
- Two channels
Battle-ready mixer and MIDI controller in one—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.