- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini PMX-20 4-Channel Hybrid MIDI Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50387 000000000 L50387000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gemini PMX-20 is a rugged 4-channel DJ mixer. It combines the power of a 8 in/8 out audio interface and the convenience of a full MIDI implementa...Click To Read More About This Product
A mixer, audio interface and MIDI controller, all in one.
The Gemini PMX-20 is a rugged 4-channel DJ mixer. It combines the power of a 8 in/8 out audio interface and the convenience of a full MIDI implementation. This battle-ready digital mixer also includes a MIDI controller, workflow options and a soundcard in one package. Eight responsive multi-color pads per side provide convenient triggering of hot cues and samples.
The inner chassis and replaceable crossfader means this mixer will be part of your DJ rig for many years to come. The rugged chassis is also designed to stand up to demanding use.
Th Gemini PMX-20 mixer caters to multiple device connectivity. Its combo TRS/XLR mic input, microphone input with Gain control and talkover, recording output, 4 Phono/Line stereo channels give you a layout of the right connections you’ll appreciate. If you’re looking for flexibility, look no further for a DJ mixer-style MIDI controller. It can be used by beginner or studio professional because it delivers flexible creative control for the ultimate DJ mixer controller experience. The make and design of the PMX-20 is at the right price with faders, hot cues, effects and loops, all at your fingertips – a true integrated performer.
Built tough for demanding use—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.