- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini PS3-USB Professional 3-Channel Stereo DJ Mixer
- Product H82209
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Not only does the PS3-USB offer outstanding mixing control, this 10-inch, 3-channel unit also features USB connectivity, allowing you to hook up a co...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Same reliable features as the PS3, now with USB connectivity.
Not only does the PS3-USB offer outstanding mixing control, this 10-inch, 3-channel unit also features USB connectivity, allowing you to hook up a computer for playback or recording.
The PS3-USB takes the top-selling functionality of Geminis original PS Series a step further by incorporating a USB I/O for connecting a Mac or PC, allowing you to play songs right from your computers music libraries. You can also use the PS3-USB to record directly into a DAW like Audacity, GarageBand, Cubase or Pro Tools (version 9 or later), ensuring your best performances are captured and stored right on your computer.
This professional mixer is equipped with Geminis smooth Rail Glide cross fader with an adjustable slope, so its equally effective for mixing evenly from one source to another or hard-cutting between channels. The PS3-USB also features Rotary Gain Control and 3-band Rotary EQ for each channel, giving you outstanding control over your sound and allowing you to blend tracks creatively and professionally. Plus, individual Channel Volume faders provide even greater fine-tune command, while a dedicated Mic Section lets you adjust the tone and volume of your microphone signal with 2-band EQ and Gain Control.
The PS3-USB provides a host of flexible inputs and outputs for total connecting convenience, including two convertible Phono/Line RCA inputs, along with ¼-inch mic and headphone jacks. The Master RCA output also allows you to hook up your main amplifier, while the REC output jacks can be used to connect a recording device.
To ensure your mix sounds tight and even, the PS3-USB offers Cue features for previewing your tracks before you drop them. With the mixers Cue Volume, you can adjust the levels heard through the ¼-inch headphone jack without changing the overall mix, while a toggle switch and Cue/PGM rotary allow you to assign the Channel and adjust your headphone mix as needed.
- 10", 5-line, 3-channel mixer with 2 convertible phono/line RCA inputs
- USB connectivity for your Mac or PC's media player (iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc.)
- Simultaneously play and record using a USB cable and your computer
- Master and Record RCA outputs
- Master Volume rotary knob
- User-replaceable Rail Glide cross fader with Curve and Reverse controls
- Cue Section with rotary Cue Volume, Cue/PGM controls and split Cue switch
- 3-band rotary EQ with rotary Gain control for each channel
- Mic section with rotary Mic Volume and 2-band EQ
- VU meters with Master/Cue option
- Front panel 1/4" (6.3mm) headphone connector
Start mixing your digital media today.
- Phono: 3mV, 47kOhm
- Line: 150mV, 27kOhm
- MIC: 1.5mV, 1kOhm Balanced
- Max: 20V Peak-to-Peak
- Rec: 225mV, 5kOhm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz “ 20kHz +/- 2dB
- Distortion: < 0.02%
- S/N Ratio: Better than 85dB
- Headphone Impedance: 16Ohm
- Power Source: AC15V 500mA
- Dimensions: 10 x 3.3 x12
- Weight: 6.5lb.