- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini RS-410 10" Active Loudspeakers Pair
- Product H98380
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For impressive power and impeccable audio quality, theRS-410 employs high-quality speaker components and clean, robust amplification in a rugged, lig...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Lightweight and powerful.
For impressive power and impeccable audio quality, theRS-410 employs high-quality speaker components and clean, robust amplification in a rugged, lightweight enclosure. The result is a versatile, affordable speaker solution that' ideal for a variety of DJ, install and PA applications.
With a 160-watt built-in amplifier, the RS-410 provides generous power to its internal drivers. This active bi-amped loudspeaker boasts a 10-inch woofer with a 2-inch voice coil for strong, rich lows and low-mids. The enclosure also features a 1.35-inch Titanium high frequency driver that delivers crisp, lucid highs, which cut without sounding shrill or piercing.
Lightweight ABS construction ensures that the RS-410 is as durable as it is portable, while flying points and a pole-mount receptacle make it perfect for mobile DJs, gigging bands and installation applications. Recessed handles also enhance its convenience, making it easy to transport from one performance to the next.
The RS-410 features bass and treble tone control, so you can customize your sound for nearly any situation. And to ensure reliable, optimal performance, a Clip LED illuminates if the speaker system is overloading. Flexible connections also add to the speaker' versatility, with dual microphone inputs (XLR and 1Å½4-inch stereo) with separate gain control; line RCA and XLR inputs with separate gain control; and XLR and 1Å½4-inch output connectors.
Thanks to exceptional audio accuracy and a roadworthy design that' built to last in the most demanding environments, the RS-410 acts as a cost-effective, great-sounding complement to nearly any performance space.
- 2-way high powered speaker system
- 640W peak, 160W RMS (130W + 30W) built-in bi-amplifier
- 10-inch woofer with 2-inch voice coil
- Pure Titanium compression driver with 1.35-inch coil
- Linear frequency response between 60Hz-18KHz
- Wide dispersion horn design
- ABS impact resistant nylon fiber cabinet
- Recessed smooth molded handle
- Microphone input (XLR & 1/4-inch stereo) with separate gain control
- Line RCA & XLR input with separate gain control
- XLR & 1/4-inch output connectors
- Bass and treble tone control
- Master volume output control
- Trapezoidal design
- Flyable & Stand mountable
- Power guided clip alert LED
Order today for the ultimate in power and portability.