- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini VHF-2001M Dual Handheld Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Product H70576
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gemini VHF-2001M VHF Wireless Microphone System is designed to provide clear natural sound quality in any environment. With a range of up to 100 ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Affordable VHF wireless system for DJs, vocalists, presentations, house of worship, and more.
The Gemini VHF-2001M VHF Wireless Microphone System is designed to provide clear natural sound quality in any environment. With a range of up to 100 feet you are provided the freedom to meander and interact with the crowd. The VHF-2001M comes with the VHF-1001 receiver and two hand-held VHF-04HHM microphones. The VHF-04HHM mics are unidirectional and pop resistant for excellent feedback rejection and high-SPL handling.
The VHF-2001 is the perfect affordable wireless microphone for presentations, houses of worship, vocalists, musicians, DJ's and public speaking venues.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- High-quality, dual-channel VHF receiver with 100' range
- 4 different channels matched to 4 different frequencies
- Power and Channel LED indicators
- Auto mute and built-in noise reduction
- On/Of power switch
- Standard 1/4" (6.35mm jack) output
- 2 unidirectional, handheld dynamic microphones (VHF-2001M)
- Low-battery LED indicator
Wireless doesn't get more affordable than this. Order today.
- Reciever (VHF-2001):
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Over 94dB at 15kHz deviation and 60dBuV input
- Modulation Mode: FM
- IF Frequency: 10.7MHz
- AF Response: 50Hz to 15KHz, 1KHz (±3dB)
- T.H.D: Less than 1% (at 1Khz)
- Power Supply 9-12VDC
- Dimensions: 1-5/16" x 6-11/16" (33 x 171 x 104mm
- Transmitter (All Models):
- RF Power Output: 10mW (max)
- Spurious Emission: More than 50dB below carrier frequency
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005% with quartz control
- AF Response: 50Hz to 20KHz, 1KHz (±3dB)
- Battery Type: Volt Alkaline (not included)
- Battery Life: 6-8 hours
- Transmitter (Hand Held):
- Microphone Element: Unidirectional Dynamic Mic
- Dimensions: 2-3/8" x 9-5/8" (62 x 245 mm)