- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Genelec 1032B Bi-Amplified Monitor System (Each)
- Write a Review
- H98194 000000000 H98194000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Genelec 1032B is a powerful two-way active monitoring system including magnetically shielded drivers, speaker enclosure, multiple power amplifier...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro equipment for critical monitoring.
The Genelec 1032B is a powerful two-way active monitoring system including magnetically shielded drivers, speaker enclosure, multiple power amplifiers and active low signal level crossover.
Genelec's Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) feature, reduces power consumption to less than 0.5 watts by automatically switching the active monitor to standby, when no audio signal has been detected for some time. When it receives an audio signal again, the loudspeaker turns back on.
ISS is fully compliant with the latest EU requirements and the ErP 2013 Directive for electronic devices.
- Prominent bass response
- High output
- Low power consumption
- Isolation mount included
Order today and mix with unprecedented confidence.
- Peak: 113 dB
- Frequency response: 42 Hz - 21 kHz (± 2 dB), 44 Hz - 22 kHz (-3 dB)
- Crossover: 1.8 kHz
- Speakers: Bass 10" + Treble 3/4" metal dome + DCW
- Power: Bass 180 W + Treble 120 W
- Dimensions: W x H x D: 320 x 495 x 290 with Iso-Pod
- Weight: 48lb
- 1 x XLR analog in
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.