- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Genelec GLM Control Network Package V1.5
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13027 000000000 J13027000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software is one part of the GLM system. GLM is a highly intuitive and powerful monitor control networking syste...Click To Read More About This Product
Speaker management software from a monitor leader.
The Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software is one part of the GLM system. GLM is a highly intuitive and powerful monitor control networking system that manages connectivity to all Genelec SAM studio monitors and subwoofers on the Genelec network “ up to 30. The complete GLM control system includes a Genelec measurement microphone and universal microphone holder, a network adapter unit and the GLM software.
The GLM software features adjustment of levels, distance delays and flexible room response compensation equalization using Genelec' the state-of-the-art and robust AutoCal - automated calibration system. All parameters and settings are stored in system setup files or saved in each individual studio monitor or subwoofer, if the GLM network needs to be disconnected.
Genelec AutoCal provide the industry' first integrated processes for complete automated measurement, analysis, and adjustment of every SAM monitor and subwoofer on the GLM network for either a single location (SinglePoint), or for one, two or three persons mixing environments (MultiPoint).
Order today and bring your studio under universal control.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.