- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Les Paul 4 Studio Monitor (LP4)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J18950 000001000 J18950000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gibson Brands, Inc. continues to honor the roots of Les Paul, who first pioneered the solid-body electric guitar and multi-track recording, with the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Reliable audio reference with a classic design.
Gibson Brands, Inc. continues to honor the roots of Les Paul, who first pioneered the solid-body electric guitar and multi-track recording, with the release of the Gibson Les Paul Reference Monitors, which carry on his name as a synonym for creativity and passion for music. Take a look at the sound engineer, the producer, the musician, or the fan who loves a great listening experience. All of them share one dream: to have a reliable reference speaker that they trust and enjoy in the studio or at home.
With high expertise in musical instruments, speaker systems and recording, Gibson Brands created a line of monitors that satisfy the needs of true audio professionals and music enthusiasts alike. These monitors represent a new level of performance, allowing to make easy mixing decisions and were made to become the personal reference whether you are recording, mixing, producing or simply listening to your music.
The monitors combine superior definition with the iconic Les Paul styling and utilize exceptional materials including diamond-like carbon-coated titanium tweeters, non-woven carbon woofers, and custom-made amplification to ensure ultra-clean transient impulse response and large headroom. The Les Paul Reference Monitors are available in three different sizes and multiple color variations such as cherry, cherry burst and tobacco burst.
The Gibson Les Paul 4 Reference Monitor is a two-way, bi-amped, full-range reference speaker. It employs a 4" lightweight non-woven carbon woofer and a 1" high-frequency titanium with DLC coating tweeter, both powered by a custom amplifier. Whether you are mixing or recording, producing, playback, or simply listen to your music at home, this monitor integrates nicely into any environment, while representing a new level of performance, especially as of its compact form factor.
The combination of composite materials results in amazing definition, ensuring ultra clean transient impulse response and large headroom in this new monitor with the iconic Les Paul styling creates an appeal beyond the typically sterile studio monitor.
- Two-way, bi-amped design, providing a balance sound
- Iconic Les Paul styling with arch top carved flame maple gloss finish front
- Extreme lightweight non-woven 4" carbon woofer
- 1" Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium tweeter delivers crisp highs
- Front-ported low noise bass-reflex enclosure ensures flexible positioning
- Powerful amplifiers allow low distortion and large headroom
Mix with a burst of color on your desk!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.