- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Glyph GT 062 Firewire USB 2.0 External Drive
- Write a Review
- Product 241803
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GT 062 two-drive tabletop FireWire/USB 2.0 external drive gives you four configuration options to help you stay focused on your creative process ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Dual drives with mirroring and striping protect your projects.
The GT 062 two-drive tabletop FireWire/USB 2.0 external drive gives you four configuration options to help you stay focused on your creative process while providing the highest level of data integrity and reliability.
RAID 1 writes the same data to both hard drives at the same time, giving you realtime backup. Should one drive fail, you can rest assured it's on the other. RAID 0 (striping), which is more beneficial when working on editing video, enormous graphic files, sound libraries, and streaming instruments that play a multitude of samples simultaneously. It increases drive system performance by spreading these data-heavy projects across both drives. The JBOD mode is suited for auido production, while the Spanning mode shows the GT 062's dual drives as one entity. The Glyph Manager utility software will also ease your mind as it displays a health status meter, alerting you when a problem is detected so you can back up important data before any potential permanent losses are incurred.
Connectivity-wise, the back panel has mulitple inputs, including two FW800, one FW400, and one USB 2.0. It also features sound-dampening metal made specifically to absorb drive vibration.
- Supported NLE systems: Final Cut Pro, Avid Xpress, Adobe Premiere
- Ideal for video, content creation, sound libraries, and audio editing applications
- FireWire 800, FireWire 400, USB2.0 interfaces
- Supports four software-selectable drive modes: RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD, Spanning
- Default shipping drive mode: JBOD
- Dual Seagate SATA drives each with 8MB, 16MB, or 32MB cache, depending on capacity
- 80 MB/sec sustained transfer rate
- Durable stainless steel faceplate
- Rack-mountable (rack-mount kit optional)
- Internal power supply, no wall wart, internal quiet fan
- Ships in hard-shell plastic case
- Power cable
- Downloadable manual
- 3-year warranty
- 2-year free basic data recovery
- Overnight advance replacement
- Capacity: 320GB, 500GB, 800GB, 1000GB (1TB), 1500GB (1.5TB)
- Interfaces: two FireWire 800, one FireWire 400, one USB 2.0
- Bridging: Oxford 924 chip
- Rotational speed: 7,200 RPM
- Average seek time (read): 8 msec
- Max external transfer rate: 800 Mb/sec (100 MB/sec)
- Sustained transfer rate: 80 MB/sec
- Buffer size (cache): 16MB
- Dimensions: 1.1"(H) x 4.6"(W) x 9.4"(D)
- Weight: 4.6 lbs.
- Internal Power supply: Universal 100-240v, 50-60 Hz
- Operating Temperature (C/F): 41 - 122/5 - 50
- Warranty: 3 years, with 1st year 24-hour advance replacement
- Compatibility: Mac OS 10.2.5 or later, Windows 2000/XP