- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Glyph Studio Mini Professional Portable Hard Drive
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J05583
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Glyph Studio Mini provides the project studio owner with professional-level speed, reliability and quality.Mobile storage for the creative profes...Click To Read More About This Product
USA designed and manufactured.
The Glyph Studio Mini provides the project studio owner with professional-level speed, reliability and quality.
Mobile storage for the creative professional
Blistering transfer speeds, heat-transfer technology, disk health monitoring, optimized firmware, bus-powered, and squeezed inside an elegantly designed industrial steel and aluminum enclosure.
More than 4 times faster than FireWire
With transfer speeds up to 420 MB/s, the Studio mini offers true next-generation USB 3.0 performance. This means faster editing, quick rendering, more tracks, more samples, and a more efficient workflow.
No more searching for a bulky power adapter when you're pressed for time and on the go. Studio mini is bus-powered by USB or FireWire. An AC adapter is an optional accessory if your configuration does not support bus-power.
Engineered to stay cool
Our unique heat transfer technology draws heat away from internal components, moves it to the aluminum exterior to dissipate, and significantly reduces the chance of component failure.
Custom sensors monitor the health of your Studio mini, warning you of activity patterns that indicate potential problems with your drive.
Glyph is so confident that their drive systems perform at the most reliable level, they back them up with a 3-Year warranty, 2-Year Free Basic Data Recovery Policy, and 1-Year Advance Replacement (U.S. Continental 48 States only).
Plug and play
Studio mini comes ready for use with Mac so you can plug in and begin storing your files immediately. It's also Time Machine compatible, so you can begin backing up your computer right away. Windows user? No problem! A simple reformat will configure your Studio mini for use with a PC.
- Faster than FireWire
- Bus power
- Health monitoring
- Superb warranty
- Plug and play
- USA design and construction
Order today for legendary speed, reliability and quality.
- Interfaces: USB 3.0, FireWire, and eSATA
- Power supply: Bus-powered via USB or FireWire
- optional power adapter available as an accessory
- Warranty: 3 year hardware warranty
- 2 year level I data recovery
- 1 year overnight advance replacement
- In the box: Studio mini professional mobile hard drive
- USB 3.0 cable
- FireWire cable
- Compastibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and 8
- Mac OS X 10.4 or above
- Cooling design: Heat-transfer
- Size and weight: 1" x 4.8" x 3.6"
- 8 oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.