- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Griffin GuitarConnect Pro Analog-to-Digital Interface for iPad and iPhone 4
- Write a Review
- Product H86425
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Griffins GuitarConnect Pro allows you the simplicity of plugging your instrument into its 1/4" mono input for 100% digital connection from your instr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Record your favorite guitar on your iPad wherever you are in 100% digital sound.
Griffins GuitarConnect Pro allows you the simplicity of plugging your instrument into its 1/4" mono input for 100% digital connection from your instruments into GarageBand or any app that taps into your iPad's powerful Core Audio capabilities. Great for instrumentalists, because GuitarConnect Pro makes it easy to record multiple tracks all with 24-bit 48 kHz sound. GuitarConnect Pro also features an adjustable gain control to determine the strength of your input levels.
- Turn your iPad or iPhone into a compact performance or practice rig
- Record and multitrack on your iPad
- Compatible with Garageband, or any other app that uses iPad's powerful Core Audio
- Noise-free, 100% digital connection from instrument to iPad - 24-bit, 48 kHz sound
- Adjustable gain level
Start recording guitar on your iPad today.