- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harbinger 12 Powered PA Speaker Pair with Stands and Cables
- Write a Review
- Product H80460
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Harbinger APS12 package contains a pair of Harbinger APS12 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stands and a pair of shielded 20' 1/4" to...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powered PA package from Harbinger.
The Harbinger APS12 package contains a pair of Harbinger APS12 powered speakers, a pair of standard speaker stands and a pair of shielded 20' 1/4" to 1/4" cables. This package, along with a mixer of your choice, gets you a powerful, good-sounding PA system that can serve as a fine rehearsal PA or provide adequate coverage in small to medium-size venues.
The 150W Harbinger APS12 is a 12", 2-way, powered PA speaker system with full-range response that makes it ideal for vocals and acoustic performances. The Harbinger APS12 is equipped with a 12" woofer with a 1-3/8" compression driver, 3-channel mic/line mixer, 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections, 1 dual RCA/single XLR line input for playback devices such as a CD or MP3 player.
- 2-way, full-range powered speaker with 12" woofer and a 1-3/8" compression driver
- 150W RMS, convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 3-channel mic/line mixer
- 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections
- 1 dual RCA/Single XLR line input for playback devices such as MP3, CD players, and more
- 5-band graphic EQ
- Individual balanced and unbalanced line outputs for connecting other powered speakers
- Built-in stand mount
- LED clip Indicator
Order today and get a workable PA system at an incredible price.
- Frequency response (-3dB): 45Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 40Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL Long-term@1m: 97dB
- Max SPL Peak@1m: 119dB
- Crossover: 18dBfirstname.lastname@example.orgHz (passive)
- Mic Input:
- Input Type: 2 bal. XLR & bal. 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 3k?
- Input Sensitivity: -46dBu
- Line Input:
- Input Type: bal. XLR/bal. RCA
- Input Impedance: 10k?
- Input Sensitivity: -26dBu
- Type: 5-band Graphic Equalizer
- Frequency: 250Hz/750Hz/2kHz/6kHz/12kHz
- Equalize Range: ±12dB
- Power Amplifer:
- Rated Output Power: 135W
- Max Output Power: 150W
- Power Supply: 110V/120V 50/60Hz
- Max Power Consumption: 207VA
- Rated THD: <0.5%(20Hz-20kHz)
- Frequency response: +1/-2dB (20Hz-20kHz)
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: Class A/B
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 25-13/16"x 16-13/16"x 13"
- Weight 35.9 lb.