- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HEDD Type 05 Studio Monitor, 5 1/2" woofer, 2x50W
- Write a Review
- #J46144 000000000 J46144000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Type 05 model is a versatile studio monitor whose compact size and digital connectivity make an excellent choice for anyone needing a nearfield s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bookshelf near-field monitor with internal biamping.
The Type 05 model is a versatile studio monitor whose compact size and digital connectivity make an excellent choice for anyone needing a nearfield studio monitor. It is an ideal system for mobile broadcast stations, recording studios, multichannel-setups, and VoIP conferences. The Type 05 is based on a 2-way-system that provides a solid fundament and a high degree of accuracy in the frequency range between 44Hz and 50kHZ by coordinating the interplay between a 5“-woofer and a high-resolution Air Motion Transformer (HEDD AMT).
Type 05 is additionally equipped with a modular connection system. Beside its standard analog XLR and RCA connections, the Type 05 features an empty card slot that Hedd has specifically designed to read AES3/EBU, Dante, or Ravenna Network (AES67) input cards.
System type: Active
Low-frequency driver: 6"
Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
High-frequency driver: Air Motion Transformer
Full-range driver: Not applicable
Driver type: Honeycomb-sandwich
Frequency response: 45Hz – 50kHz
Max peak SPL: 111 dB
Amplifier class: D
Output power: 2 x 50
Input connectors: XLR/RCA/AES67/Dante/AES3/EBU
Standby mode: Yes
Acoustic space control: No
Power indicator: Yes
Weight: 15.4 lb.
Enclosure type: Front loaded, vented
Extraordinarily quality, future-proof in terms of input versatility.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.