- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heil Sound Classic Pro Studio Microphone Limited Edition
- Write a Review
- Product 271015
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Heil Sound Classic Pro microphone has a sound comparable to a fine condenser mic because of its wide frequency range, excellent transient respons...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Celebrating Bob Heil's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction.
The Heil Sound Classic Pro microphone has a sound comparable to a fine condenser mic because of its wide frequency range, excellent transient response and low IMD. Truly a remarkable dynamic microphone, this limited edition Classic Pro is a replica of a 1930 broadcast microphone with cast steel base and famous RCA stainless trim.
The Classic Pro achieves its exceptional performance from a special magnet structure, aluminum 1-1/8" low-mass voice coil, smooth 40Hz - 18kHz frequency range, and cardioid pattern. An extensive sorbothane rubber shockmount complete with breath blast filter minimizes handling and breath noise. A 10' balanced line 'Heilwire' cable is terminated in a 3 pin male XLR connector.
- Generating Element: Dynamic
- Body: Mate Steel body is die cast zinc
- Frequency Response: 50Hz. to 18,000 Hz.
- Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
- Pin 1 Shield/Ground
- Pin 2 Audio High (+)
- Pin 3 Audio Low (-)
- Output Level: -55dB @ 1,000 Hz.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, uniform front to back discrimination
- Diaphragm: Large diameter low-mass aluminum
- Net Weight: 6 lbs. on supplied cast steel base.