- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hercules DJ DJ Console RMX / Harbinger APS15 DJ Package
- Write a Review
- Product H74634
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This DJ package includes one Hercules DJ Control Rmx Controller combined with a pair of Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA Speakers, and a set of Gear On...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A portable setup for mobile DJs who want a clean, fumble-free performance.
This DJ package includes one Hercules DJ Control Rmx Controller combined with a pair of Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA Speakers, and a set of Gear One G900DX Headphones. You also get two Live Wire RCA-RCA Dual Patch Cables (20' each) and a pair of Musician's Gear Speaker Stands.
Hercules DJ Control Rmx Controller
From the company that first brought you a dual mixing deck featuring built-in audio for PC, comes the DJ Console Rmx, a versatile, digital audio controller designed for advanced and professional DJs. With its easily portable format it enables mobile DJs as well as club and studio DJs to mix digital music using its USB port to connect to your laptop. The control layout is spacious enough to allow you to mix with no fear of bumping the wrong buttons or accidentally readjusting preset knobs, yet its compact, laptop size makes it easily mobile. For live mixing and seamless integration with the DJ's professional environment, the DJ Console Rmx features a solid metal casing and non-slip pads guaranteeing perfect stability. Adding to its stability, the device boasts flawless drivers designed by Hercules' Canadian R&D division which boasts expertise acquired by a team with more than 20 years of experience in computer-assisted audio processing.
The Hercules DJ Console Rmx controller ensures precision and speed in all your moves, thanks to 2 ultra-precise jog wheels for moving within tracks and for scratching, 12 rotary switches, 46 push-buttons, 6 faders - including pitch faders with a center detent - plus an innovative and convenient general volume fader. The roomy layout of the controls allows DJs to perfect fumble-free mixes. DJs will find their marks quickly, allowing them to focus their full attention and ability to the music and the dance floor.
As an expert in the design of audio interfaces, Hercules determined that the integration of an audio interface featuring 4 inputs and 4 outputs on the Hercules DJ Console Rmx was both obvious and essential. The interface grants access to unique features such as 4 audio outputs offering maximum sound over 4 mono 1/4" inch jack outputs which output +4dBu for PA equipment, audio output levels at -10dBv over 4 RCA outputs for connecting consumer devices (hi-fi systems, recording devices etc.), and simple integration to your other equipment by means of 2 stereo analog inputs enabling you to mix, via the included DJ software, external sources with digital music. The mixing console also features a phono/line-level selector on each input, ideal for connecting turntables, CD or MP3 players, and rhythm boxes. Microphone (with talk-over feature) and headset (for preview feature) connectors are accessible on the Rmx's upper face and front face, enabling DJs to use the console with inimitable convenience, whether in a flight case, on a DJ stand, or on a tabletop.
As mentioned above, the DJ Console Rmx Controller comes with DJ software, VirtualDJ 5 DJC Edition that works with both PCs and Macs. VirtualDJ 5 DJC Edition instantly connects to the console and includes features and settings specific to the Hercules DJ Console Rmx, combining the power of the VirtualDJ mixing engine with the ergonomics of the console. The Hercules DJ Console Rmx is also a MIDI controller and therefore compatible with other MIDI-controlled software applications.
Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PAs
The APS15 from Harbinger combines a powerful 2-way loudspeaker, a simple mixer, and 200W of power into one convenient PA system. Featuring 3 channels with balanced and unbalanced inputs for microphones, music players or instruments, a 200W A/B amplifier, and a 15" speaker with a high horn driver, you get an active PA with flexibility, powerful reach, and concert quality sound. Equally capable of serving your needs in rehearsal spaces, small clubs, installs, banquet rooms, or outdoor events, the APS15 PA speaker is easy to setup, never wants for volume, and always provides full frequency, crystal-clear fidelity. With individual gain controls for each channel, 5-band graphic EQ, and a Master Output knob, you have the control you need to get the mix you want and the ability to tailor your sound to the distinct characteristics of any environment.
Gear One G900DX Headphones
Gear One G900DX are circumaural headphones designed for playback, monitoring, and recording. With a lightweight 40mm neodynium driver, soft leatherette earpads and versatile hinge design, the G900DX offers extended frequency response, hours of comfort, and easy storage and handling.
- Audio built for DJing
- Mic input (2 mono 1/4" jack plugs) with volume control and on/off button for talk-over
- 2 jog wheels with adjustable resistance and accuracy, scratch on/off
- 6 faders (cross with mulitple curce styles for different styles, 2 x pitch, 3 x volume) for precise fading and mixing
- 6 rotary equalization pots (3 per deck: Bass, Medium, Treble)
- 6 kill buttons (3 per deck: Bass, Medium, Treble)
- 2 rotary gain pots
- Rotary Balance pot
- Rotary Monitor Select pot
- Cue select button for each deck
- Headphone output (2 stereo 1/4" jack plugs) with volume control
- 4 buttons for browsing within music libraries (Up, Down, Left, Right)
- 2 load buttons (1 per deck)
- 2 source buttons for replacing what is playing on either deck with another connected audio source
- 6 pitch setting buttons
- Pitch reset, Beat Lock, Sync, Play/Pause, Cue, Stop, Backward/Forward buttons for each deck
- 6 effects/loop buttons per deck including Loop In, Loop Out, Flanger, Beat-Grid, Flipping Double, Reverse
- 2 stereo outputs
- 4 x 1/4" jack mono out (+4dBu) for pro gear
- 4 RCA mono out (-10dBv) for standard gear
- 2 stereo inputs (RCA)
- 2 Phono/Line switches
- Plug & mix external sources with MP3s
- Metal casing
- Aluminum plate on top
- Metal sheet on bottom
- Comfortable controls
- Comfortable mixing
- Space for your fingers
- USB connectability
- MIDI compatible
- 3-Channel Mic/Line mixer
- 200W convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 15" 2-way, full-range powered speaker with high horn driver
- Individual gain control on each channel
- Balanced/unbalanced mic inputs
- XLR/Stereo RCA line input
- Balanced/Unbalanced outputs
- 5-Band master EQ & Master output controls
- LED clip indicator
- Built-in standmount
- Compact, lightweight, and portable design
- 40mm neodynium driver
- Plush leatherette headband and earpads
- Closed cavity structure
- High-quality telescopic arms
- 180 rotatable frame, ideal for single-ear monitoring
- Single-sided cable duct
You're ready to hit the clubs with this exceptional gear combo. Order today!