- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hercules DJ DJControl Inpulse 300 DJ Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44995 000000000 L44995000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hercules DJControl Inpulse 300 helps you learn to the basics of DJing. Its easy-to-use design and comfort make it the perfect controller to start...Click To Read More About This Product
Includes intuitive DJUCED software.
The Hercules DJControl Inpulse 300 helps you learn to the basics of DJing. Its easy-to-use design and comfort make it the perfect controller to start mixing like a professional. Controlled by DJUCED software, the DJControl Inpulse 300 offers new features to help you learn. Light guides on the controller assist you in learning the right moves, the Intelligent Music Assistant (IMA) helps you pick the best songs to play. The ENERGY feature manages the party mood.
DJUCED features DJ Academy with onboard video tutorials. The DJControl Inpulse 300 also offers everything you need to perfect your mixing skills: 16 pads, 8 modes, large jog wheels and built-in effects.
Activate the Beatmatch Guide to learn how to mix. Deactivate it once you have mastered the moves. Follow the TEMPO arrows to adjust the BPM of each track. Synchronize your tracks using the BEAT ALIGN arrows.
- 2-channel mixer section with 3-band EQ and separate volume faders
- 24-bit/44.1kHz audio resolution
- Dual jog wheels with touch detection
- Includes DJUCED DJ software with onboard tutorials
- Onboard effects and 16 performance pads
Get in the mix quickly—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.