- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hercules DJ DJMonitor 32 Active Studio Monitors
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44999 000000000 L44999000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hercules offers a pair of active monitor speakers that are perfect for users getting started in the world of DJing. Though small in size, they more t...Click To Read More About This Product
Reliable, great-sounding DJ monitors.
Hercules offers a pair of active monitor speakers that are perfect for users getting started in the world of DJing. Though small in size, they more than measure up to other bigger models in their category – most importantly in terms of their quality and output power.
The Hercules DJMonitor 32 active monitoring speakers have been designed with high-end components for optimal precision and sound reproduction, and exceptional listening quality.
Hercules’ engineers took the greatest care when developing the Hercules DJMonitor 32 speakers in their own professional anechoic chamber. Input from specialists in the world of DJing and an in-depth study by audio professionals allowed for optimization of the speakers’ performance.
3-inch woofer. Shifted tweeter for clearer rendering and a more noticeable stereo effect in the space. Dual bass vent.
For optimal positioning of the speakers, there should be a 60° angle between the two satellites, and between the user and the satellites. It is also important that the speakers be positioned at a height whereby the listener’s ears are level with the midpoint between the speaker’s tweeters and wideband drivers.
- Designed with high-end components
- Engineered with care and commitment
- 3-inch woofer, shifted tweeter
- Clear rendering
- Noticeable stereo effect in the space
- Dual bass vent
Excellent choice of monitor for the learning DJ.
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-wway
- Low-frequency driver: 3"
- High-frequency driver: Tweeter
- Output power: 60W
- Input connectors: RCA
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: No
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 5.31"
- Height: 7.68"
- Depth: 6.1"
- Weight: 3.14/2.76 lbs., R/L
- Enclosure type: Sealed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.