- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hercules DJ XPS 2.0 60 DJ Multimedia Speakers
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40951 000000000 L40951000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hercules offers this pair of active multimedia speakers. They are perfect for users getting started in the world of DJing. Though small in size, they...Click To Read More About This Product
Good quality introductory DJ monitoring set.
Hercules offers this pair of active multimedia speakers. They are perfect for users getting started in the world of DJing. Though small in size, they measure up to other bigger models in their category in quality and in output power.
The use of Hercules’ own professional anechoic chamber in the design process has allowed for optimization of the Kevlar drivers for the XPS 2.0 monitors. In addition, the best materials have been used in order to ensure exceptional listening quality. These active multimedia speakers are perfect if you’re just getting started in the world of DJing.
- ON/OFF switch
- Volume control knob
- Bass control knob
- Treble control knob
- Power LED
- Ergonomic controls inspired by those on Hercules DJ consoles, for better grip and ease-of-use
Quality design, build and materials. Order today.
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 3"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: Tweeter
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Kevlar
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max peak SPL: Unspecified
- Amplifier class: Unspecified
- Output power: 60W
- Input connectors: RCA, 3.5 mm
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: No
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 5.5"
- Height: 8.9"
- Depth: 7.0"
- Weight: 4.7/3.8 L/R
- Enclosure type: Ported
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.