- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HK AUDIO Elements E835 Top
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47668 000000000 L47668000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Equipped with eight 3.5" full-range speakers, the E 835 Mid/high unit is designed to work optimally with HK ELEMENTS systems. It can handle 300 watts...Click To Read More About This Product
Great-sounding, highly portable mid/high unit for ELEMENTS systems.
Equipped with eight 3.5" full-range speakers, the E 835 Mid/high unit is designed to work optimally with HK ELEMENTS systems. It can handle 300 watts at 8 ohms impedance. The E 835 comes highly recommended when you want to minimize the number of mechanical connections. The E 835 and E 435 mid/ high units’ design and tuning are identical, so feel free to combine them.
- Scalable mid/high unit featuring line array technology
- Excellent directivity; projects sounds evenly
- Rugged aluminum housing and E-Connect bus
- Exceedingly light weight (9.9 lb.)
Operates beautifully with E 110 and E 210 subwoofers.
- Active/passive: Passive
- Type: Mid/High
- Drivers: 8 x 3.5"
- 8 Ohms program/peak:150 300W
- Frequency response: 140 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 70°
- SPL: 100 dB
- In: 1 x E-connect
- Out: 1 x E-connect
- Width: 11 cm
- Height: 75 cm
- Depth: 12 cm
- Weight: 9.9 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.