- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HK AUDIO Elements EP2 Mounting Pole
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47669 000000000 L47669000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These speaker poles enable simple, speedy setup for smaller configurations of the ELEMENTS systems. Freely adjustable, they forward the signal to the...Click To Read More About This Product
Connecting and mounting pole for ELEMENTS systems.
These speaker poles enable simple, speedy setup for smaller configurations of the ELEMENTS systems. Freely adjustable, they forward the signal to the top-mounted mid/ high units via the internal E-Connect coupler/ bus. Clean and efficient setup; no speaker cords necessary.
- Anodized aluminum with ring lock
- Stepless adjustable height
- 44 to 60.5 cm
- Integrated E-Connect bus
- Exceedingly light weight
- 1.1 lb.
Sturdy, reliable speaker mounting
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.