- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Icon Icon Platform Nano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68572 000000000 L68572000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Platform Nano is a MIDI control surface for producers, engineers, musicians and home studio enthusiasts who want hands-on control of their modern...Click To Read More About This Product
Super slim, streamlined DAW controller for the studio or mobile setup.
The Platform Nano is a MIDI control surface for producers, engineers, musicians and home studio enthusiasts who want hands-on control of their modern “in the box” digital music production. The Platform Nano adds tactile control with one full sized motorized fader and four rotary dual-function encoder knobs. Backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jog wheel are provided to access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time.
- One-touch-sensitive motorized fader with 10-bit resolution
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- Backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 1 + 4 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position for the main knob control
- 12-segment LED display showing time or location of your project in either SMPTE or Midi beat clock (bars:beats:ticks) format
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search, scrub and control
- Eight color-coded function buttons coordinate with 5 different color layers for switching a variety of function controls.
- Five different color layers for switching a variety of function controls
- Illuminated buttons for channel control including Mute, Solo and Record
- Six illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Illuminated “Zoom” buttons with 2 directional keys (Left/Right & Up/Down) used in combination with the jog wheel
- Two illuminated “Track” buttons for easy selection of individual channels
- Two illuminated “Bank” buttons for shifting 8-channels at a time
- Supports Universal Mackie Control and HUI protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- The most popular DAW overlays are included – Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User Define Mode
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- USB 3.0 high speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available via USB connection and iMapTM software
- User A & User B 1/4 inch connectors for connecting with footswitch pedals
- Class-compliant with Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Vista (32-bit), Windows XP
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- BlueTooth wireless connectivity and rechargeable battery with the PN-1 module (Optional)
- Platform D2 LCD display connector available (Optional)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.