- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Icon Platform B+
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48629 000000000 L48629000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Icon Pro Audio Platform B+ makes your Platform system more powerful with 50 illuminated function buttons specifically designed for your favorite ...Click To Read More About This Product
Get hands on with your mix no matter which DAW you use.
The Icon Pro Audio Platform B+ makes your Platform system more powerful with 50 illuminated function buttons specifically designed for your favorite DAW. Now you can manipulate plug-in parameters, tracks, busses, automation, display, markers and more. Connect the Platform B+ unit to your Platform M+ for greater flexibility and functionality.
- 50 illuminated function buttons for controlling different DAW functions
- Supports more than 10 different popular DAWs
- Independent USB connector is equipped for use as a standalone device
- Expansion connector is equipped for direct connection to Platform M+
- Clear silicon overlays included for Cubase/Nuendo, LogicPro, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User defined
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high-speed connectivity
- Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, and Abelton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMap Self midi mapping software is provided for user-defined mode (MIDI Learn)
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adapter included
Seize control of your productions with the Icon Platform system.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.