Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
IK Multimedia IK Classik Studio Reverb (CSR) Software Downloadtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
IK Multimedia IK Classik Studio Reverb (CSR) Software Download$99.99
Four classic studio reverbs in one plug-In.
CSR's four reverb modules are now part of the T-RackS Custom Shop, which means they can be used in the T-RackS CS processing chain like all the other modules. They can also be run as single plug-ins in VST, RTAS and Audio Units compatible hosts, that support 64-bit operation.
All have been painstakingly modeled to accurately reproduce the signature sound of acclaimed high-quality outboard reverb units. With myriad options and parameters to choose from, Classik Studio Reverb is a comprehensive and great-sounding package that you can adapt to any mix situation with ease.
CSR operates within two modes: Easy and Advanced. The Easy mode provides access to basic reverb controls like mix, decay time and level, diffusion, buildup, slope, etc., depending upon which of the four units is being used. Advanced Mode delves more deeply into the fine-tuning and response of the unit. Plus, there's a handy Macro feature that allows you to deeply assign controls to one of four macro sliders for simultaneous adjustment of multiple parameters. What that really means is you have an unprecedented amount of control over how your reverb responds.
CSR makes applying the perfect reverb extremely easy¦ and extremely advanced. Each module has two modes: Easy and Advanced. And each mode is amazingly intuitive with the critical parameters and controls beautifully laid out for an immediate great sound. Plus, all knobs and macro controls can be automated through your host's sequencer allowing you to break with tradition and create all kinds of creative reverb effects.
- Four separate reverb units: Plate, Room, Hall, and Inverse
- State of the art DSP-based reverb algorithms
- Two operational modes: Easy and Advanced
- Six easy to use controls in Easy Mode
- More than 100 parameters in Advanced Mode
- Highly customizable 8x8 Modulation Matrix per unit
- 4 Assignable Macros per unit
- Full automation through host application
- Supports 64-bit operation
- Can be opened as plug-in in a host application or from within the T-RackS shell
- The full CSR suite or individual modules can be purchased in the T-RackS Custom Shop
Order today and your reflections emulation will be covered.
IK Classik Studio Reverb (CSR) Software Download Specifications:Mac (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS.
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
- Minimal: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.