- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia iKlip Stand Adjustable Desktop Riser Stand for iPad
- Write a Review
- H97048 000000000 H97048000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
iKlip Stand is a tabletop holder that puts your iPad right where you need it. iKlip Stand elevates your iPad or iPad mini, making room for keyboards ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tabletop stand for iPad and iPad MINI.
iKlip Stand is a tabletop holder that puts your iPad right where you need it. iKlip Stand elevates your iPad or iPad mini, making room for keyboards and other equipment below, and provides a more comfortable and ergonomic workspace when using your iPad at a desk. Originally developed for musicians to place their iPad above music keyboards, mixers, or other studio devices, iKlip Stand also offers a wide range of applications for office, home and school.
Designed for ideal weight balance and constructed from rugged thermoplastic material, iKlip Stand provides a secure and flexible perch for the iPad. Two independent articulation points allow you to adjust both height and viewing angle, in either portrait or landscape mode with a simple turn of the hand, putting your iPad right in the center of your attention.
The iKlip Stand naturally promotes good posture while composing, playing or working by allowing you to dial in the perfect alignment and positioning for your task. This helps eliminate fatigue and strain while working, making you more productive for longer periods of time. Good posture = more production = fame and fortune. It's that simple.
Portable and Quick
Setup is a breeze. Simply place the stand on the flat surface, slide your iPad into the sure-grip clips, place your gear under your iPad, power up and you're ready to go! Average setup times may vary, but in our independent test labs, we were able to start composing in just under 6.7 seconds. Your average Barista can't pour a cup of coffee that fast!
The iKlip Stand is also available for the iPad mini (iKlip Stand for iPad mini) and securely holds your iPad mini at the perfect viewing and performing angle. Whether reading, studying, checking email, surfing the web or composing your next big hit, the iKlip Stand for iPad and the iKlip Stand for iPad mini will help make the task easier and more enjoyable.
- iKlip Stand for iPad: Desktop riser stand for iPad 2 & iPad 3rd and 4th Generation
- iKlip Stand for iPad mini: Desktop riser stand for the iPad mini
- Sturdy, robust thermoplastic with metal reinforced base
- Tall enough to fit a keyboard, mixer or other studio device underneath
- Two independent articulations for maximum flexibility
- Adjustable viewing angle
- iPad orientation can switch from portrait to landscape
- Available for iPad and iPad mini
Order now and clean your desktop clutter.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.