- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia iKlip Studio Desktop Stand for iPad
- Write a Review
- H81192 000000000 H81192000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
iKlip Studio is an adjustable iPad desktop stand designed specifically for musicians. iKlip Studio holds the iPad firmly on studio desks or other sur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dependable, shock-resistant studio desktop stand for iPad, designed specifically for musicians.
iKlip Studio is an adjustable iPad desktop stand designed specifically for musicians. iKlip Studio holds the iPad firmly on studio desks or other surfaces when using a variety of music and other apps.
Apps like synthesizers, beat-pads and other controllers can be played energetically on the multi-touch screen with no risk of the device moving or sliding. Its flexible orientation allows it to tilt its position from a very low-profile angle - ideal for use with apps like mixers, controllers or synthesizers - to near-vertical positioning for use as a reader for scores or tablatures or to place the iPad behind music keyboard controllers.
iKlip Studio is made of lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic that is durable and solid to reliably support the iPad. Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding. Its support tray also fits most cases for ultra-quick positioning of an iPad of any generation.
The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position to suit any app, and convenient openings in the housing allow accessibility to every port of the device for charging or connecting to external speakers with handy slots for keeping the cables neatly organized. A detachable bracket is also included to hold the iRig interface adapter in place and keep it from hanging from the iPad.
For maximum portability, iKlip Studio folds completely flat so it can be quickly inserted into any iPad bag and carried anywhere.
- Sturdy, durable, lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic construction holds your iPad securely without scratching or marring it
- Rubber footpads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding
- Flexible orientation allows iKlip Studio to tilt its position from a very low-profile angle to near-vertical positioning
- The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iOS device are accessible
- Fast installation ” can be mounted in seconds
- Includes detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app
Get the rugged and reliable support your iPad needs in the studio.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Holds Items Securely
Comments about IK Multimedia iKlip Studio Desktop Stand for iPad:
Fits both iPad and mini-pad, horizontal or vertical, doesnʻt slide or move. Sturdy and doesnʻt occupy too much space. Portable. Just right. Exactly what I needed.