- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia T-RackS British Studio Series Software Download
- J04463 000000000 J04463000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Many of the most famous large-format consoles are British in origin, and this collection lets you tap into the processors and channel strips of those...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Three classic British console-based processors and channel strips.
Many of the most famous large-format consoles are British in origin, and this collection lets you tap into the processors and channel strips of those classic mixers. The processors in this collection offer a powerful and flexible toolkit to the mixing engineer, putting the sound and power of revered large-format analog mixing consoles in a convenient DAW format. Analog sound comes in two flavors: 80's vintage from British Channel, or modern high-definition with White Channel. In addition, you get a spot-on emulation of the most popular bus-compressor of all time.
British Channel has all of the character of the console that started the revolution, which was the de-facto standard used in countless rock and pop hits from the ˜80s and ˜90s (and still is a killer tool today in may top-level studios). Designed for tonal control, the precision and trademark sound of its 4-band EQ let you shape any track to fit in the mix. This tone monster's "split personality" allows you to take full advantage of either of the two EQ circuits (Black or Brown), which come from two different models of the console, and offer different frequency ranges and curves. Hi- and Lo-pass filters add even more control to rule out unwanted frequencies
White Channel is the modern counterpart of British Channel, and features extended bandwidth and a pristine sound that helped define countless R&B hits from the ˜90s to the present. As with British Channel, the power of this channel strip resides in the complete set of features that top off its toneful EQ. The compressor and gate/expander will make dynamics control of each track easy and precise, with unmatched routing flexibility, because the dynamics section can be placed pre or post EQ. The input/output section can be used to drive the dynamics section harder, letting you create some pretty wild compression effects.
Bus Compressor provides an accurate emulation of the 2-bus compressor that's probably been used more than any other in professional studios. The original unit was found in the same two consoles that British and White Channel are based on, and is the "not so secret weapon" used by countless professionals to give their mixes that "magic touch." Strapping it across the stereo bus of your DAW instantly turns your mix...into music. Just a slight touch of gain reduction at low to mid ratios lets you access the famous "glue effect." Bus Compressor can also be used to hit hard as the situation calls for it, whether in heavily squashed parallel compression applications or straight-on submixed drum tracks.
Gorgeous tone, in a DAW or on its own
You can open T-RackS modules as single plug-ins inside your DAW, or under an integrated plug-in shell that can host up to 12 modules at a time in 8 plug-in slots, and create complex signal chains.
If you'd prefer, you can run T-RackS as a standalone application. If you have IK's ARC System 2, when you open T-RackS in standalone mode, the ARC processing will be seamlessly integrated into the signal chain.
- 3 processors
- Modules can be opened under T-RackS shell or as individual plug-ins
- Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from inside the program
- Complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
- Standalone integration with ARC System 2 processing
- All processors available as individual plug-ins
- 64-bit native support
- 32-bit 192 kHz support
- High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
- SCC technology coupled with IK's unique DSM technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, "compare" function and more
- 32- & 64-bit AAX Compatibility. Will run in Pro Tools 11, and under AAX in Pro Tools 10
Bring the sound of classic consoles into your productions.
- Mac (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
- Windows (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista / 7)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain - run up to 12 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Processors list
- British Channel
- White Channel
- Bus Compressor
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer (already included in T-RackS Custom Shop)
- Multiple scale precision Peak Meter, peak hold and digital Over indications
- Real Perceived Loudness Meter
- RMS Level Meter
- High-speed Phase scope with selectable display options
- Spectrum Analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging display options