- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Image Line DirectWave Software Download
- Product H97499
DirectWave is among some of the most complete VSTi samplers currently available. It loads and edits most of the existing sound formats³ out there (WA...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Plug-in sampler instrument compatible with just about every sound format.
DirectWave is among some of the most complete VSTi samplers currently available. It loads and edits most of the existing sound formats³ out there (WAV (any), SF2 (Soundfont), AKP (Akai), Propellerheads Recycle, Native Instruments Battery, Kontakt *(nki), GIGA *(gig) & eMagic (EXS24) and it can even sample your existing VSTi instruments.
- 16 part multitimbral, 32-bit VSTi sampler
- 128 Voice Polyphony
- 128 Programs
- Unlimited zones per program
- All sample rates supported
- Realtime SINC-64 point interpolation (HQ Audiophile)
- Poly, Mono, Legato operation, with glide / auto mode
- 2 x 24 dB 5 mode filters serial or parallel
- Flexible 16 slot freely assignable Modulation Matrix
- 2 mod. ADSR envelopes, 2 zone-independent mod. LFOs 2 global program mod. LFOs
- Automatable loop points, reverse loop points supported
- Loop modes : fwd, one-shot, sustained, bounce looping
- Automatable sample start offset (available as mod. destination parameters)
- Built-in voice Insert FX with independent settings for each zone : ring mod. Sample rate decimator, bitcrusher & phaser
- Built-in send effects : chorus, reverb, delay (with filtered feedback, sync to host tempo)
- Independent send amounts per zone
- Freely assignable 16 stereo outputs
- Multi-editor with channel list, mixer, expression, modulation and pitchbend GUI controls
- Built-in sample editor with destructive editing (cut / copy / paste / trim functions), loop finding tool, normalize, vertical / horizontal zooming, etc)
- Realtime sampling / recording of whatever is connected to DirectWave inputs (needs modular host or host with assignable plug-in routing)
- Record Threshold: sampling input will wait until signal peak arises (-40dB)
- Built-in VSTi host to easily automate "sampling" of your vst instruments directly into DirectWave
You've built your sample library, now it's time to use it. Download DirectWave today.
- System requirements
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 30Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.