- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Image Line Vocodex Software Download
- Write a Review
- H97488 000000000 H97488000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Vocodex is a lush sounding vocoder effect from Image-Line. What is Vocoding? You have heard vocoding many times, even if you dont know what it is. Vo...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
The voice any robot mother could love.
Vocodex is a lush sounding vocoder effect from Image-Line. What is Vocoding? You have heard vocoding many times, even if you dont know what it is. Vocoders are the classic robot voice from many sci-fi movies. Vocoders analyze the real-time frequency band activity of one sound, the Modulator, to control frequency band activity in another, the Carrier.
A vocoder consists of a series of narrow-band frequency gates that allow through only those frequencies from the Carrier that are detected in the Modulator source. So if a human voice is used to vocode a synthesizer chord, it will sound like the synthesizer is talking.
- Speech enhancement contouring of noise or modulator pass-through
- Modulator noise reduction to reduce ambient noise bleeding through carrier
- Voice doubling and reverb capabilities
- Built-in Soundgoodizer for limiting and warm output
- Up to 100 bands individually locatable anywhere in the spectrum
- Band unison to create a fat & lush sound
- Sidechain carrier & or modulator input
- Inbuilt carrier synthesizer powered by Sytrus
Use your voice for more than just singing, download Vocodex today.
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512 Mb RAM
- 130 Mb disk space