Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Innovative Music Systems IntelliScore Polyphonic Audio to MIDI Converter Software Downloadtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
Innovative Music Systems IntelliScore Polyphonic Audio to MIDI Converter Software Download
Frequently bought together
Music transcription software that converts music recordings to musical notation.
IntelliScore Polyphonic includes all the powerful capabilities of intelliScore Ensemble, except that it generates single-track MIDI files and is limited to working with music that contains one type of instrument, such as a piano solo or solo voice, and does not convert drum to MIDI.
Have you ever recorded a great melody for your band or a hot new lick, but now can't remember what notes you played or sang? Maybe youre looking for an easier way to get musical notation from recorded music?
Computer software has been available for many years to record music in the form of a MIDI file so it can be automatically converted into notation or edited in a sequencer. The catch is that the music had to be entered by hand or played in on a MIDI-enabled instrument, so you had to know how to play the song in order to create the MIDI file. If you had an unfamiliar piece and wanted to convert it to MIDI, you simply had no alternative but to succumb to the often tedious and time-consuming task of listening to a song over and over again to pick out all the notes by hand.
Finally, after many years of research, Innovative Music Systems has created software that converts recorded music to MIDI. Let intelliScore do the difficult work for you. Spend more time making music and less time figuring out the notes.
Convert your music in 3 steps:
1. Simply place an audio CD into your computer's CD drive or start with an MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, or AIFF file. You can also play an instrument or sing directly into intelliScore by plugging a microphone into your computer.
2. Follow the instructions in the easy-to-use wizard. IntelliScore audio to MIDI converter listens to your music and helps transcribe it to a MIDI file containing the notes played, as well as chord names and key.
3. Now you can take the MIDI file and do things that ca be impossible with audio files. Use the included Anvil Studio or your favorite sequencer/notation software to: See the notation and clean up the conversion results, view and edit individual notes, and much more.
- Helps figure out the notes, chord names, and key present in single instrument MP3, WAV, and WMA files and CDs
- Expression nuances such as pitch bend, vibrato, tremolo, and portamento are preserved when your music contains one note at a time
- View and edit scores once your WAV, MP3, WMA, or CD files are converted into MIDI
- Sing or play a non-MIDI instrument and see the notes appear in the included Anvil Studio or your own MIDI sequencer
- Play your MIDI synthesizer live by singing or playing any musical instrument into a microphone attached to your computer
- See the names of the chords and key present in your WAV, MP3, or WMA file
- Rip CD music, convert it to MIDI (.mid) file, then play it in your MIDI keyboard
- Tune your instrument using intelliScore's visual pitch indicator
- Easy-to-use wizard interface helps achieve the most accurate conversion results in the shortest amount of time
- Free technical support
Be more productive. Have more fun. Order intelliScore today!
IntelliScore Polyphonic Audio to MIDI Converter Software Download Specifications:System Requirements
- Windows 8/7/Vista (64-bit or 32-bit) with 1GB RAM, or Windows XP (32-bit) with 512MB RAM
- Works on a Mac running Windows with Boot Camp, VirtualBox, Parallels Desktop, or Fusion
- 1GHz or faster processor
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.