- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iZotope Nectar 3: upgrade from Music Production Suite 1
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45225 000000000 L45225000000000
6-Month* financing available.
iZotope offers numerous ways to acquire the full version of Nectar 3. This is a crossgrade path that takes a licensed copy of Music Production Suite ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Audio editing suite crossgrade from Music Production Suite 1.
iZotope offers numerous ways to acquire the full version of Nectar 3. This is a crossgrade path that takes a licensed copy of Music Production Suite 1 and crossgrades it to a fully licensed and complete version of Nectar 3.
Get your vocals to sit in the mix with the most sophisticated set of tools designed for vocal production. From corrective to creative vocal production all the way to the final polish, Nectar 3 brings out your intended performance in isolation and in the context of the mix. Put your vocals in their place with everything you need for a clear, professional sound.
Nectar 3’s Vocal Assistant creates a custom preset for your vocal to get it to sit right in the mix. Like an extra pair of trusted ears, Vocal Assistant listens to your audio and gets you started by detecting and auto-adjusting level inconsistencies, identifying resonant peaks, timbre variations, and harsh frequencies. Vocal Assistant will intelligently set EQ nodes, analyze dynamics and set suggested compression settings, remove pesky sibilants, create space, ambience, and more. Once you’ve arrived at an optimal starting point, add your personal touch.
Nectar 3 adds the ability to address masking of any vocal with Vocal Assistant: Unmask. Unmask directly communicates with the rest of your mix to place your vocal at the forefront by moving other mix elements out of the way. Through inter-plugin communication, Unmask will communicate with any instance of Nectar 3, Neutron 2 Advanced (available separately), or iZotope Relay (included with Nectar 3) to create the perfect nest for your vocal.
Nectar 3 communicates through inter-plugin communication, sending essential vocal information to Neutron 2, connecting your vocal track with the instrument tracks in your mix. Appearing in the Visual Mixer, Masking Meter, Tonal Balance Control, and Insight 2’s Intelligibility Meter, Nectar 3 sits alongside instances of VocalSynth 2, Insight 2, Ozone 8, and Relay to streamline the mixing process. Neutron 2, VocalSynth 2, Insight 2, Ozone 8, and Tonal Balance Control are available as part of Music Production Suite 2.
Transparent and clear, the Dynamic EQs serve both corrective and creative applications with adaptive nodes for frequency sculpting and pitch tracking. The new Follow EQ mode allows direct, dynamic tracking of pitch, eliminating the need for manual editing of individual resonant frequencies and harmonics for active shaping of timbre and tone.
Follow EQ Mode automatically sculpts and shapes your vocal in real time, locking on to pitch to help remove unwanted resonances, dynamically remove low end rumble, and shape tone while preserving the natural character of your vocal. Follow EQ Mode will ride selected frequencies and their harmonics for unparalleled control of pitch information so you don’t have to make hours of corrective manual edits by hand.
Every module in Nectar 3 has been redesigned with your time and experience in mind. Underscored by an ultramodern and luxurious graphic experiences, Nectar 3 directly integrates your actions with what you see within its smooth, delightful visualizations. With new ways to interact with key module settings, a resizable interface, exciting metering animations, and new contextual selection settings, you won’t want to go back to knobs and faders.
Nectar 3 addresses every part of working with vocals after recording. With fourteen core components that directly address vocal mixing in one package, Nectar 3 tackles pre-mix issues like auto leveling, breath removal, and corrective EQ, creative processes like adding depth, effects, and character, and mixing musts like compression, polish, and finding the perfect mix placement. It’s one stop from capture to creation.
Catch Every Breath
Nectar 3 is also bundled with iZotope RX Breath Control, which is designed to intelligently detect breaths in dialogue or vocal recordings and automatically suppress them, saving invaluable time in the comping and prep stage of vocal editing.
Celemony Melodyne 4 essential
As an added benefit to Nectar 3’s built-in pitch correction module, iZotope has partnered with Celemony to include Melodyne 4 essential: GRAMMY-award winning pitch and time correction. Melodyne adds surgical, intuitive, and truly transparent pitch adjustment capabilities that are an industry standard in professional studios around the world.
- One-click custom preset creation
- Dynamic EQ with new Follow EQ Mode
- Auto Level Mode adjusts the level of your vocal before processing
- Nectar 3 can communicate with other iZotope plug-ins in your
- Component RX 7 Breath Control plug-in for reducing unwanted breaths
- Melodyne 4 essential for time and pitch correction
- iZotope Relay: your hub for connecting your entire mix to your iZotope plug-in collection
- Delay: Two new modes and new independent controls for stereo support
- Two new Saturation modes, Decimate and Distort
- Now eight voices of harmony, improvements to MIDI mode experience for easier playability
- Add two EQ instances of up to 24 bands with Dynamic processing for frequency and pitch
- Add two Compressors. New interactive threshold design with interactive visualization
- Reverb: Additional third EQ node for additional shaping flexibility; immersive visual display
- Dimension: New Chorus and Phaser modes with interactive UI
Incredible vocal and instrumental audio tool. Order soon.
- OS X 10.8-10.14 - macOS 10.12 (Sierra) Windows: 7, 8, & 10
- Plug-in Formats: VST2, VST3, AudioUnit (Mac Only), AAX (Real-time & AudioSuite; 64-bit only), RTAS (Real-time & Audiosuite (DPM); 32-bit only)
- macOS: Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), macOS 10.6.8 and 10.11.x to 10.13
- Windows: Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (64-bit recommended), ASIO-compatible audio hardware
- Computer-based or iLok USB dongle (2nd or 3rd generation), Melodyne 4 essential only computer-based. Internet access is required for activation
- For additional DAW compatibility, visit: http://www.celemony.com/en/melodyne/editions-and-technical-matters