Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Improved workflow and technology for your mastering sessions.
Master Rebalance gives you the final say in a mix, letting you correct and change the levels of instruments without needing the original tracks. Give your vocals a small boost to add presence without affecting the midrange, or eliminate muddy low end by slightly lowering the bass guitar. Correct weak-sounding drums saving you from hours of EQ surgery. A well-balanced mix makes any mastering engineer’s job easier—with Master Rebalance, you can nudge your sound in the right direction.
Low End Focus
Low End Focus is your first line of defense against a muddy or blurry low end in a mix. Using new processing designed to enhance bass sounds, this feature brings your low end into better focus and gives you a well-defined foundation for your track. Tame unruly or clashing kick drums and boomy bass guitars without changing the overall impact of your music, or get that extra bit of bass “magic” to put your track over the finish line. Go in-depth with surgical controls that let you shape your tone and timbre, and bring out the best in your low end with no artifacts using this industry-first bass shaping tool. It’s the fastest way to a punchy, hard-hitting final master.
Improved Tonal Balance Control
Tonal Balance Control puts decades of mastering expertise in your hands, letting you adjust your tracks to targets based on thousands of professional masters. In Ozone 9, Tonal Balance Control offers faster performance, smooth metering, and more ways to communicate with other iZotope plug-ins across your session. Now you can call up any instance of Neutron, Nectar, or Relay to make per-track adjustments to EQ and gain, letting you instantly address balance issues as you see them without opening multiple plug-ins. Use Tonal Balance Control to work with confidence and accurately fine tune your mix in any listening environment or genre.
A flair for the Vintage
The improved Master Assistant uses machine learning to give you a custom preset in seconds. Use the new Vintage mode to quickly add the right combination of color and character, with automatic adjustments for Vintage Compressor, EQ, Limiter, and more. Get a solid master in seconds while preparing your music for distribution with CD and streaming targets that intelligently set loudness for you. Or, load a reference track to have Master Assistant match the flavor and intensity of any audio you like. Get a head start on your master with the confidence that your music will sound great on any system.
The perfect Match
Ozone 9 brings the tone and vibe of your favorite artists to your music with the upgraded EQ Match. With this new module, you can match to any reference track to an extreme degree, with an EQ that uses over 8000 separate bands to give the most precise snapshot possible. New region parameters now give you more control over the end result by letting you choose what parts of the audio to match. Capture a reference from a track in your session, or a reference file loaded into Ozone 9, and save your favorite results as presets for easy access.
- Master Rebalance: Adjust the levels of vocals and other instruments in a stereo audio file, letting you solve balance issues without the original stems.
- Low End Focus: Quickly adjust the contrast and definition of low frequencies and get a hard-hitting master every time, without a complex plug-in chain.
- Improved Tonal Balance Control: Tonal Balance Control is improved with smoother metering, resizability, new target curves, and inter-plugin communication with Relay for quick and easy gain control across the mixing and mastering stages.
- Expanded Master Assistant: Choose from a modern or vintage vibe, with loudness targets for CD and streaming. Get a great starting point every time, no matter the style, format, or genre.
- Match EQ module: Ozone 9 offers a brand new experience for Match EQ, with a better preset workflow, the ability to match from a reference track, and deeper controls that let you match parts of the frequency spectrum.
- Vintage Modules: Use Vintage modules to add warmth, grit, and vibe to your music, available as both modules and component plug-ins in Ozone 9 Standard.
- Updated UI/UX: Ozone is faster and easier to use, with a modernized resizable interface, fluid metering, and an expanded module chain.
- Native Instruments NKS Support: NKS support puts Ozone directly into your creative production process. Easily access controls, presets and DSP from within your NKS supported environment.
- Improved Imager module: Transparently adjust your stereo image with powerful multiband controls and an improved Stereoize mode.
- Improved Performance: Experience faster performance and smoother workflows improved visualizations and fluid metering.
- Component plug-ins: Use any Ozone 9 Advanced module as a separate plug-in in your DAW.
Download Ozone 9 Advanced today.
Ozone 9 Advanced: Crossgrade from Tonal Balance Control 2 (Software Download) Specifications:General
- Software type: Audio mastering
- Plug-in format(s): VST 2, VST 3, AU, AAX
- Computer platform: Mac & Windows
- Delivery: Software download
- Version: Full version
- Mac requirements: OS X 10.11.6 - macOS 10.14.4
- Windows requirements: Windows 7 - 10
- 64-bit compatible: Yes
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.