Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Great-sounding audio for broadcast that meets appropriate loudness control standards.
Analyze and render a file for broadcast compliance in faster than real-time, then instantly create a .CSV loudness report. It’s the fastest and most reliable way to get the best-sounding automatic loudness compliance processing.
Here are a few helpful things to know about loudness compliance: Peak Level vs. Loudness Peak level represents the maximum output voltage of a system. These are momentary, quantitative measurements that monitor a given instant. Loudness Units (LU), on the other hand, measure average loudness over a period of time. When we compare loudness relative to peak level, we use Loudness, K-weighted, relative to Full Scale (LKFS). These are distinct from decibels (dB), which are the measurement unit for Level. Loudness Subjectivity Two programs with identical peak levels could still be perceived as having different loudness levels. This is because we perceive sounds to be louder or softer relative to each other and their context.
For this reason, integrated loudness measurement uses carefully designed algorithms to attempt to quantify our perception of loudness. The goal is to measure “loudness” using a new kind of meter and represent it absolutely. Holistic Processing Because we perceive loudness relative to context, loudness standards must consider sound levels across an entire program.
RX Loudness Control makes calculated adjustments to the level based on the entire length of the program segments. This ensures that you deliver consistently accurate, broadcast-compliant audio with the most transparent signal processing possible.
An essential tool for the broadcaster.
RX Loudness Control plug-in Specifications:
- Operating system requirements
- Windows: 7, 8 and 10
- Mac: OS X 10.7-10.12
- NOTE: We are currently in the process of qualifying our most current products for Mojave 10.14 support. At this time, we recommend that our community wait to update to ensure the smoothest possible experience with our products. More information on Mojave support will be available very soon.
- Supported plug-in hosts
- Media Composer 7.0.4 and 8.3.1, Premiere Pro CC, Pro Tools 10-12.
- Supported plug-in formats
- Adobe Extension for Media Encoder CC, Adobe Extension for Premiere Pro CC, and AudioSuite DPM & AAX.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.