- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL 306P MKII 6-inch Powered Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- K82322 000000000 K82322000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
All 3 Series models incorporate JBL Professional transducer and network technologies to provide accurate frequency response, exceptional low-frequenc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A powered studio monitor with 6" low-frequency driver.
All 3 Series models incorporate JBL Professional transducer and network technologies to provide accurate frequency response, exceptional low-frequency extension and high SPL capability. JBL LSR Linear Spatial Reference design ensures greater accuracy at the mix position in acoustically varied workspaces and production environments. Additionally, each speaker is equipped to interface with a range of signal sources including high-output professional equipment.
- Delivers neutral sound across a large working space
- High-frequency and low-frequency trim controls
- Patented low-frequency port, producing deep bass response at all playback levels
- High-output Class D power amplifiers provide high Sound Pressure Level (SPL) for demanding production applications
- Magnetically-shielded, high-frequency transducers minimize distortion and reduce ear fatigue
Get an accurate listen to your mix—order soon.
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: Not Specified
- Low-frequency driver: 6 inch
- Mid-frequency driver: Not specified
- High-frequency driver: 1 inch
- Full-range driver: Not specified
- Driver type: Not Specified
- Input connectors: 1 XLR, 1 TRS
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.